Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday, December 13, 2010

Took this picture from the window @ restaurant...
Watch the.... stellage... sorry don't now the English word.... ;)

Hi everybody,

Pffff.... just arrived at the hotel after a long day of walking around everywere. Last thing was the Symphony of Lights at the Waterfront. I'm working on Lidy's MacBook and don't know how to get the pictures uploaded. So just wait till we'll do the internet on my netbook.
Hong Kong is great and I'm having fun with Lidy!

Yesterday we went, as planned, to the Ladies Market at Mongkok and walked, and walked and walked....  missed our bus..... and painfull feet......

To day I started the day with the comments on something which I had to send to the Union in thee Netherlands..... so now my holliday is started!!!!

Cause I'm too tired now, I'm going to stop..... and... I'm going to see if I'm able to upload some pictures or videoclips. 

For now..... enjoy your day and so long.....

Ans xxx

Video .... while we were waiting for the light show....