Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday, December 20, 2010

Haha... this was a mistake,
but a nice one I guess....
Good morning..... nearly afternoon.....

It´s 11.17 while I´m sitting at the Beach Club watching the rain and people walking around with umbrellas. Enjoying my second coffee now.

The weather is bad..... it started raining last night and it´s still raining. To day will be another lazy day.
I´m getting ill..... caught a cold... the hell with the airco...... I need tissues every minute.... pffff.
Also took to many ibuprofens to get active....

I´ve tried to write something about Diversity, but can´t concentrate yet..... Still have my work in mind while I´m try to write.... so this is sh.....t!

So this makes me reading books on my ereader. What an invention this was!!! Great....

This morning mrs. Podi came along with some fruit... how nice of her.
In the afternoon I will eat at the beach and bring some chocolate  to the lady of the gado2.

Later to day I have to pack my suitcase.... to morrow moving to Swastika and will be there with Lidy and Simon for a few days.
After that.... I don´t know yet. I hate to pack and to unpack my suitcases......

Well.... I´m going to finish my coffee now and uploading some Bali pictures.....

Have a nice Sunday and can anyone send me some pictures from `Holland and Snow` .....

Sunday hug,
Ans xxx

Bali pictures until now....